- # First, check which platform is present.
- if 'Microsoft' in platform.uname():
- logging.info("WSL Detected - Assume RTLSDR is present!")
- return True
- # First, check if the RTLSDR with a provided serial number is present.
- if device_idx == "0":
- # Check for the presence of any RTLSDRs.
- _rtl_exists = find_rtlsdr(device_idx)
- if not _rtl_exists:
- "RTLSDR - RTLSDR with serial #%s is not present!" % str(device_idx)
- return False
[text] Auto-RX WSL
*** This page was generated with the meta tag "noindex, nofollow". This happened because you selected this option before saving or the system detected it as spam. This means that this page will never get into the search engines and the search bot will not crawl it. There is nothing to worry about, you can still share it with anyone.
You can edit this paste and save as new: