Check your website through Google Malware
Form of Malware checker
Enter your website URL below to check your site for safety through Google Malware:
About Google Malware
Protect Your Website From Malware Infection
Malware includes, but isn't limited to: viruses, spyware, worms, and Trojan horses.
It is important to protect your business and reputation from potential threats - phishing, which includes financial fraud, infringement on intellectual property, stealing of consumer data and inflicting of viruses or even send fake emails from a user's email account, often without the user's knowledge. Google Malware Checker detects malware on every website you visit including your own web site.
How it Works?
- Enter the complete URL of the site you would like to check for malware on the box provided. Click on "Check" and you will be redirected to Google`s safe browsing diagnostic page.
- You will know that the website is safe once the report says that it is not listed as suspicious.
- As you read through, a report is given from the last 90 days since Google has visited the site. If Google finds a violation of the security of your site, will tell you about it in the Tools for Webmasters and will show in this tool.
How my sites can get infected?
- If you install code for various applications on your site;
- If you download templates for use on your site;
- if your site was hacked and infected with harmful code;
- if your plugins or content management system has known security vulnerabilities;
- if your site uses binaries, which we consider to be malware;
- And much more;