Form for change case in the text
Write or paste your text into this online tool for converting case in the text:
About Case Converter
About Case Converter tool
Have you ever typed out document and accidentally left your "caps lock" on – don't panic! Or if you want to make sure that a document has all the right capitalisations, you can now convert it in seconds. Or if you are a marketer and want to capitalise the first letter of each word, then one click will do the trick!
However, with an online text transforming tool like ours, you can easily transform the case of your texts.
This easy-to-use online tool Case Converter allow you to convert text into any case, which you can then export to a text file or simply copy and paste back to your own document.
- tOGGLE cASE - converts all the letters into toogle case - all upper case letters are converted to lower case and all lower case letters are converted to upper case. Also called as "Change Case".
- Sentence case - this capitalises the first letter of each sentence, and converts the rest of the text to lower case. So the first letter after every full stop is automatically converted into a capital letter.
- lower case - converts all the letters into small letters.
- UPPER CASE - converts all the letter into capitals letters.
- Capitalize Word - converts the text so every word has its first letter capitalised also known as "Title Case".
- aLtErNaTe cAsE - converts the text into alternate upper case and lower case letters. It will generate a capital letter and then a lower case letter within the same word.
How it Works?
Just paste your Text to the textarea above and click to the any button below("tOGGLE cASE", "Sentence case", "lower case", "UPPER CASE", "Capitalize Word", "aLtErNaTe cAsE") and you will instantly get converted text in the same textarea.